Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lady of the Night

Haha. The title to this post makes me laugh.  As you may already know, I'm a nurse.  I work midnights three nights a week; so sometimes I don't sleep at night even when I'm not at work.  I'll especially do this if I have to work the following night so I'll sleep during the day.  TV sucks at night and there are only so many shows I want to watch OnDemand.  Tonight I decided I'd try a new recipe to get rid of some of my vegetables in the fridge before they went bad (really working on letting no grocery go to waste).  I went with Budget Bytes' Swamp Soup. Delicious! It's also full of great nutrition!  Using myfitnesspal, I found that this recipe has approximately 150 calories & 4 grams of fat as long as no cheese is added.  In the picture below, I had some crackers added; which are not part of the calorie count/fat count.

No comments:

Post a Comment